Delicious healthy snack
RAW ICE CREAM-SLICE WITH VITAMIN D
This delicious cake is made with our exclusive Collagen Immune, which contains marine collagen, vitamin D, vitamin C, echinacea, and blackcurrant. If you have some time in the kitchen and would like to treat yourself to a delicious snack when the sweet tooth strikes, then this cake is a fantastic combination of dark chocolate and fresh strawberries. It is both creamy and rich at the same time, and the pure ingredients make it a true pleasure to eat.
This is what you need
2 dl walnuts
3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder or cocoa powder
1 tablespoon coconut flour
8 large dates
Strawberries and immune filling:
2-3 tablespoons of cashew butter
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 dl coconut cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
0.5 dl maple syrup
2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
1 tablespoon maple syrup
4 tablespoons full-fat coconut cream
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare a 15-20 cm cake tin by placing baking paper in the bottom, or use a silicone mould.
2. Put all ingredients for the base, except the dates, in a food processor. Blend until you get small crumbs. Then add the dates and continue to blend until the mixture starts to clump together. If necessary, add more dates to achieve a sticky mass. Press the bottom evenly into the cake tin with baking paper, but avoid pressing too hard. The base should stick but not be too compact. Set aside.
3. For the strawberry and immune filling: Melt the coconut oil carefully in a saucepan. Once melted, remove from heat and cool.
4. Meanwhile, blend cashew butter, strawberries, coconut cream, lemon juice, maple syrup and 5 tablespoons of Immune Plus in a blender until smooth. With the blender running, gradually pour the melted coconut oil into the mixture and continue blending for 1 minute. Then pour the mixture over the bottom of the cake pan and put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
After 1 hour:
5. For the chocolate topping: Carefully melt the coconut oil in a saucepan. Then add raw cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut cream and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth. Pour the mixture over the cake and put it back in the freezer. To prevent the chocolate top from getting frost, take the cake out after approx. 1-2 hours. It can be enjoyed as soon as the topping has hardened.
The cake can be stored cool or in the freezer. In an airtight container in the fridge it will last up to 5 days, while in the freezer it can last for several months. Avoid leaving the cake outside the fridge without eating it, as it gets soft quite quickly. But it shouldn't be a problem to eat it as soon as it's taken out of the fridge.