Get well through the menopause with Vild Nord
Menopause - a phase in a woman's life, which marks the end of her fertility. Menopause is a natural part of a woman's life, but that does not mean that it is easy - neither physically nor mentally.
It's a time that requires a lot of self love so you can some out on the other side - maybe even stronger and more beautiful than ever. One thing is for sure, it will come, it's just a matter of how she gets through.
What is menopause and how does it feel?
Menopause is the period when a woman's ovaries gradually reduce the production of the hormones estrogen and progesterone, leading to cessation of menstruation. Menopause usually starts at the ages between 45-55 years, but this may vary from woman to woman.
Symptoms of menopause
The symptoms of menopause may vary greatly from woman to woman, but some common signs include:
- Hot flushes: Sudden, intense heat outbreaks that can occur suddenly and quickly at all times of the day, but especially in the evening and night. At night, the hot flushes can make it difficult and uncomfortable to sleep.
- Poor sleep qualityt: The hot flushes can sometimes be accompanied by an intense sweat at night, which can quickly interfere with sleep.
- Mood swings: Emotional fluctuations, from joy to sadness, can be more frequent during this period.
- Dry mucous membranes: Reduced estrogen can cause dryness and discomfort in the mucous membranes.
- Falling libido: Reduced sex drive is not uncommon during menopause and is mainly due to the inevitable hormone changes in the body.
- Irregular menstruation: The periods can become irregular and eventually stop completely.
How do the symptoms feel?
Every woman experiences menopause in her own unique way. Some can deal with the symptoms effortlessly, while others may feel challenged by them.
Hot flushes can make the skin burn like a flame, and the night sweat can feel like an imminent cloud of discomfort. Mood swings can be like sailing through an unstable sea, while sleep problems can feel like an endless fight against darkness.
It is important to remember that it is quite natural to have these feelings and experiences, and it is important to give oneself time and space to process them.
The amount and degree of the symptoms are as different as you and any other woman are.
Get smoothly through menopause
Although menopause may have its challenges, it is a time when we can embrace our inner strength and insight into life. Here are some tips to help you get through this life changing phase:
- Seek support: Talk openly with your closest friends and family about your feelings and experiences. Support from your loved ones can be invaluable and at the same time give them an insight into what you are going through and why you might react differently for a period of time.
- Prioritize self-care: Give yourself time to care for your body and mind. Do yoga, meditation or go for walks in nature to create peace and balance in body and mind. Do things that make you happy and leed your thoughts to as much positivity as possible.
- Diet and exercise: Eat a healthy and balanced diet that includes foods rich in nutrients. Exercise regularly to strengthen your body and release the positive endorphins. You can try to avoid strong and spicy food as well as alcohol during periods of many hot flushes as it can be a trigger.
- Sleep: Prioritize a good sleep routine and create pleasant sleeping surroundings. What makes your surroundings comfortable, only you know best. Maybe there should be a plant or two in the window, or maybe your bedroom is too bright so it is instead a blackout curtain you need. Air out and get fresh and cool air into your bedroom before going to bed.
- Be patient: Remember that menopause is a transitional period and the symptoms will decrease over time. Unfortunately, no one can tell you exactly how long this period will last.
- Have an open dialogue with your doctor: If the symptoms are stressful, talk to your doctor about treatment options that can relieve discomfort.
Remember, menopause is a time to embrace change and celebrate the experience that life has given you. You are unique and there is not a "correct" way to experience menopause.
Allow yourself to feel, grow and bloom as you move through a phase that is incredibly difficult but at the same time a beautiful and natural transformation in life. Remember that you are not alone and we can all support each other on this journey.
Vild Nord may be a good companion on your journey through menopause. Especially three collagen variants take care of you and your body when menopause knocks on the door.
With CARE you can remain the best version of yourself - all through life. The perfect composition of marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, biotin, manganese, zinc and vitamin c that together nurture skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails. The taste of the collagen powder is mild with fresh berries and the color is delicate pink.
As the name suggests Collagen Immune is particularly designed to support your immune system, and with vitamin D which helps to maintain normal bones, the variant is perfect for those who want to strengthen both immune system, bones and skin in menopause.
A greener lifestyle with Collagen Green Boost, collagen powder added iodine from seaweed, which contributes to maintaining a normal energy metabolism and a normal thyroid function and the production of thyroid hormones.
Whichever of our collagen variants you choose, you can be sure to get the best collagen. Your body's collagen level falls throughout life - even before, during and after menopause.
Are you missing inspiration on how to take your daily collagen supplement? Try one or more of our delicious and tasty recipes with collagen. During a busy day, it is important to remember a respite where you can just relax, enjoy and be you. And why not make your daily collagen supplement a part of this?
Guilt-Free Yogurt Satisfaction is pure pampering and it tastes sweet and amazing. It is easy to make and can be stored in the freezer, so you always have a piece of self indulgence when the urge comes.
A nicecream is also an option and it is a healthier alternative to softice. The main ingredient is frozen bananas. Try it with Collagen Green Boost.
You all find Our beautiful recipes right here - There is definitely one or more you will like - no matter where in life you are.